Two years old... and too much to say!
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Her mom is a communications and public relations specialist and her dad's a reporter. So, perhaps my daughter Siena was predestined to become an inquisitive Suzy-talks-a lot.
At 2 years old, she jabbers... non-stop. She's like a little 24-pound lawyer, morning radio host, car salesman, and comedian combination.
Here are my eight favorite comments from this month.
1. Siena's in line at the register at Target. She turns to the woman who is standing in line behind her and her mom and plainly states "I fluffed!"
2. Same trip to Target, mom and daughter are in line at the café when Siena shouts "Make the popcorn lady!"
3. Dad's going to make breakfast. "I want oatmeal daddy!" "Okay, do you want strawberries and cream or bananas and cream?" The logical answer, of course, was "I am crazy Daddy... I am crazy!"
4. Two hours after hearing a rap song on the radio in my car, she was stomping around the living room shouting "everything I do, I do it BIIIIIGGGGG!"
5. Siena usually wakes up and addresses her troop of Disney Princess Barbie Dolls. First thing she said one Monday morning: "Hi Guys. It's okay to Dream."
6. At the store the other day, she grabbed a stuffed animal off the shelf, handed it to my father, and matter-of-factly said "Buy it Grandpa." He did, because we don't have enough stuffed animals.
7. Upon our return from the state Siena calls "Bear-i-zona" Siena told her grandparents: "Daddy is sick. He hurt his finger. He was golfing."
8. At the Disney store, the nice gentleman stocking the shelves asked her who her favorite princess was. Her answer: "Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Ariel, Tiana, Mulan, Pocananas (her pronunciation), Jasmine, Punza (Rapunzel from the Tangled movie)." BTW (hip, I know) that place sets me back a hundred bucks a month.
And soon, Siena will have the biggest day of her life. Front row at Disney Princesses on Ice at the Target Center. If you see a little girl roaming around on the ice asking questions, you'll know who it is. Everything she does, she does it BIIIIIGGGGGGG!!!!
(Copyright 2011 KARE. All rights reserved)