MINNEAPOLIS -- Did you resolve to get fit, exercise more or be healthier in 2013? If so, then consider registering for one of the many fitness events organized by Twin Cities in Motion this year.
Even if fitness wasn't part of your resolution, these events provide fun opportunities for the whole family...
- TC Kids Fieldhouse Fun Run - Sat., Feb. 2 at the University of Minnesota Fieldhouse starting at 9 a.m.
- Valentine's Day TC 5K - Sat., Feb. 9 at Lake Harriet starting at 10 a.m.
- 100% Irish for a Day TC 5K & TC 10 Mile - Sat., March 9 at Lake Harriet starting at 9 a.m.
- Medtronic TC 1 Mile - Thurs., May 9 in Downtown Minneapolis
- TC Kids Cross Country Fun Run - Sat., May 18 at Como Park starting at 9 a.m.
- Red, White & Boom! TC Half Marathon - Thurs., July 4 at Father Hennepin Bluffs Park in Minneapolis, starting at 6:30 a.m.
- Medtronic TC Family Events, 5K & 10K - Sat., Oct. 5 at the State Capitol Grounds
- Medtronic TC 10 Mile & Marathon - Sun., Oct. 6
Registration for many events is open now. Registration for the Marathon will be opening in February.
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All rights reserved.)