GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - For those fashionistas looking for unique and artfully crafted finds to help round out their Fall wardrobe, Bridget Connell from BC Designs thinks Etsy.com is the perfect place to explore, find and shop.
Here are my top 5 Fall Etsy finds....
1. Out of the ordinary hats from flaunt this. - flaunt this sells the most unique and fun hats that will guarantee you will turn some heads when you're about town. This Minnesota native sells fedoras with beaded appliques and bowler hats with feathered adornments that will add some major pizzazz to your hat collection. Perfect for adding some glam to crisp fall days or elegantly covering up those dreaded bad hair days.
Favorite - The black fedora had with interchangeable embellishments ranging from feathered clips to glammed up broaches. Versatile and chic.
2. Hand silk screened scarves from Little Minnow Designs - Fall fashion is all about comfort, layering and style and this is why this Etsy designer ranks in the top of the list. This sister designer duo creates one of a kind designs and silk screens them onto incredible soft and stretchy material. These scarves are a perfect combination of coziness and style that will have you wearing them day in a day out.
Favorite - The black crosshatch on cream infinity scarf - it is bold, yet subtle enough for every day.
3. Reclaimed vintage brooch hair combs from Amore Treasure - Don't forget about your locks! This incredible shop features the loveliest one-of-a-kind vintage and reclaimed brooches and earrings turned into hair combs. Hair accessories are not just for brides anymore and hair jewelry one of the coolest fashion trends currently out there. Dress up your messy bun with a jeweled brooch or finish a sleek ponytail with a jeweled pin to get some attention to this otherwise overlooked area.
Favorite - The gold vintage turquoise & ivory pearl hair comb. It combines the perfect amount of romance with a touch of the uber-current turquoise.
4. Hand beaded bracelets and headbands from Where The Moon Goes - Everything from this mother/daughter team is fantastic for this fall. The beaded bracelets and headbands fashioned by hand on an antique loom are so on trend right now and will add some major interest to your wardrobe. They perfectly embrace the tribal look that is all over the runways while keeping it wearable and comfortable. Combine with metal bangle bracelets for a cool, unique and perfectly layered look.
Favorite - This handmade beaded bracelet with stripes and radiating multi colored diamonds from the center is just perfect.
5. Multi colored scarves from Anytime Scarf -Fall is officially upon us and it is time to start pulling out your scarf collection to keep you comfortable and stylish. Scarves give that perfect opportunity to layer in some color and pattern to any outfit while also providing some needed warmth. This shop has the best variety of patterns, textures and colors out there that are all on trend for fall. From chunky cable knit scarves to perfectly patterned styles, this shop is the place to go.
Favorite - With chevron being so popular right now, this multi colored scarf effortlessly interprets the trend in a hip and relevant way.