Heidi Heiland of Heidi's Lifestyle Gardens demonstrates how to use the best of nature to make easy and elegant outdoor decor.
1. Vine spheres in various colors. Light them and put them into various outdoor containers.
2. Create an arrangement of "Twigs and Berries" using one type of evergreen. Heidi used Norway Pine.
3. New this year- Honeysuckle Garland. Heidi says you can use this season after season outdoors.
4. Cone Garland- Heidi says if the squirrels don't get to it, it can be used next year, too.
5. Pheasant Feathers- Everyone is showing these festive feathers this year and if your have hunters in your family they'll feel right at home.
6. Spray Paint Dried Items- Especially hydrangeas. If they look a little droopy, give them a refreshing spritz of color to match your outdoor theme.
For more information go to www.heidislifestylegardens.com