GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Author and artist Jodi Hills joined KARE Saturday morning to discuss her new book Home.
Home helps readers to reflect on their own personal stories of love, peace, and acceptance found in their very own homes; the comfort of being at home in your favorite chair.
Hills will also be making appearances throughout the weekend around the metro area to promote her new book. You can find her at the following locations:
- Bibelot on Grand Avenue in St. Paul from noon to 1 p.m. on Saturday
- Live Laugh Love on France Ave. in Edina from 2 to 3 p.m. Saturday
- Magers & Quinn Booksellers in Uptown Minneapolis from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Saturday
- Three Rooms at the Galleria in Edina from noon to 1 p.m. on Sunday
- The Marsh in Minnetonka from 4 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday December 4th