GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Feed My Starving Children joined us on the KARE Saturday show. It is an organization dedicated to helping provide nutritious hand-packed meals to children worldwide.
This holiday season you can help by purchasing Gifts that Grow that will help feed starving children. You can choose from six different gifts ranging from $10 to $320. Each price point offers a different amount of meals donated. Gifts include:
- $10 cross necklace that provides 45 meals
- $50 box of food ornament that provides 216 meals
- $50 handmade chili bowl that provides 216 meals
- $80 handmade metal cross that will feed one child for a year
- $80 glass ball ornament that will feed one child for a year
- $320 framed photograph that will feed one family for a year
More items can be found online at FMSCMarketplace.org that will help provide meals for Feed My Starving Children. All purchases are tax deductible (excluding the fair market value of the item).
An excellent holiday gift for not only the recipient of the gift, but for a child in need of food.
(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)