GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Summer is sizzling! Or, at least it can on your grill and the folks at Texas Roadhouse stopped by the KARE 11 News @4 to how us how.
Shawn Mason, Manager of the Texas Roadhouse in Waite Park, says his recipe will make you want more!
Texas Roadhouse Ribs
STEP ONE: Seasoning
- In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke. (We do this step a little differently at the restaurant, due to our equipment.)
- Mix well.
- Take Ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
- Place Ribs in the pan.
STEP TWO: Cooking
- Place pans in 300º F oven and bake slowly until done.
- Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
STEP THREE: Grilling
- Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the Ribs.
- Pre-heat grill.
- Brush and season the grill before use.
- Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
- Heat until sizzling hot.
- Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
- Baste the top.
- Turn the Ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
- Serve to your guests and accept their complements graciously!!!
Remember, these are only tips for you to try it at home. This is not the Texas Roadhouse Legendary Recipe. They say they can't give that to just anyone.
(Copyright 2013 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)