Minneapolis company 'devastated' by shootings

12:46 AM, Oct 1, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

MINNEAPOLIS - The company where a Minneapolis man fatally shot 5 people says they are "devastated," but will carry on in memory of their colleagues.      

Accent Signage Systems released an email statement Sunday morning, thanking customers for their support and vowing to grow the company.      

The company also said that they will not release any other information because of the ongoing police investigation and out of respect to those mourning.      

Andrew Engeldinger, 36, walked into the Minneapolis business on Thursday afternoon and fatally shot five people, including company founder Reuven Rahamim. Three people were injured.      Engeldinger turned the gun on himself afterward. He had been fired earlier Thursday.      

The incident was Minnesota's deadliest workplace shooting.      

The company also thanked the city, its emergency response crews and the mayor.

(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Most Watched Videos