Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Large condo fire in Uptown Minneapolis

Investigators say unattended candles caused a Minneapolis condo building fire that sent one person to the hospital.

http://www.kare11.com/video/2061194579001/1/Large-condo-fire-in-Uptown-Minneapolis http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/kare/35140830001/35140830001_2061224069001_901868133-139-1356733787026.jpg?pubId=35140830001 Large condo fire in Uptown Minneapolis Investigators say unattended candles caused a Minneapolis condo building fire that sent one person to the hospital. KARElocalNewstopmobile 03:11

Next Up

    

More Videos