Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Boy burned after cell phone battery explodes

A Rochester middle school student was burned Wednesday and his classroom was evacuated when his cell phone exploded in his pocket.

http://www.kare11.com/video/2181286689001/0/Boy-burned-after-cell-phone-battery-explodes http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/kare/35140830001/35140830001_2181398970001_th-5126f5c8e4b0f7858d5e7dc0-1471893301001.jpg?pubId=35140830001 Boy burned after cell phone battery explodes A Rochester middle school student was burned Wednesday and his classroom was evacuated when his cell phone exploded in his pocket. KARElocalNewstopmobile 02:17

Next Up

More Videos

Most Watched

Page 1 of 1