Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Boy burned after cell phone battery explodes

A Rochester middle school student was burned Wednesday and his classroom was evacuated when his cell phone exploded in his pocket.

http://www.kare11.com/video/2181286689001/1/Boy-burned-after-cell-phone-battery-explodes http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/kare/35140830001/35140830001_2181398970001_th-5126f5c8e4b0f7858d5e7dc0-1471893301001.jpg?pubId=35140830001 Boy burned after cell phone battery explodes A Rochester middle school student was burned Wednesday and his classroom was evacuated when his cell phone exploded in his pocket. KARElocalNewstopmobile 02:17

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Late evening forecast 5-22-15

Late evening forecast 5-22-15

02:40 | 5/22/2015 11:11:53 PM
Monarch Mission

Monarch Mission

02:38 | 5/22/2015 10:55:46 PM
The Price is Right with 22 Strong

The Price is Right with '22 Strong'

02:15 | 5/22/2015 10:52:05 PM
U of M Bioprinter

U of M Bioprinter

02:40 | 5/22/2015 10:51:41 PM
830 MN bridges in need of repair

830 MN bridges in need of repair

03:06 | 5/22/2015 10:51:15 PM